Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space lies our freedom and power to choose our response. In those choices lie our growth and our happiness.
— Stephen Covey
Is Prime Potential for You?
We want every person who takes Prime Potential to have a great experience and making sure it is a fit for them is key. Readiness is one of the things we assess, right off the bat. People will only gain the deepest value from Prime Potential if they are truly ready to make rapid, monumental, life-changing shifts. It’s so important that we don’t proceed unless the client is ready—not because we’re out to deprive anyone, but because the readiness factor profoundly impacts the effectiveness and lasting value of the work.
In order to assess your readiness, consider the following questions:
Please indicate the degree to which you believe the following statements are true.
(Rate yourself on a scale from 0 = no to 4 = absolutely yes)
- I want to make significant changes in my life
- I feel like everything and everyone else is controlling my life and I want to take the control back
- Deep inside I feel like am a failure
- I know that I am sabotaging myself, I just don’t understand why or how…
- I believe the kind of change I want is possible
- I am willing to do whatever it takes to see change happen
- I know I’m responsible for where I’m at in my life
- I believe in a power or source greater than myself
- It’s urgent that change happen NOW
If your total score is 27 or more, we would love to hear from you. If you were not sure about some of the questions perhaps you need more information or a conversation would help clarify where you are at. And lastly, if you are not ready, you just aren’t ready, and this is fine. Everyone has their own timing for when they want to make rapid, monumental, life-changing shifts. To proceed prematurely would be to squander the resources you have – time, energy, and yes…money.