Readiness AssessmentReadiness applies to many areas of life. For example, as a parent assessing whether or not our teen is "ready" for responsibility, or asking yourself, "Am I ready to get married," or "Am I ready to launch a new career?"
In our work, we assess readiness with potential clients because people will only gain the deepest value from Prime Potential® if they are truly ready to make rapid, monumental, life-changing shifts. This is so important that we actually don’t proceed unless the client is ready - not because we’re out to deprive anyone, more that the readiness factor has such an impact on the effectiveness and lasting value of the work.
In order to assess your readiness, consider the following questions:
Please indicate the degree to which you believe the following statements are true.
(Rate yourself on a scale from 0 = no to 4 = absolutely yes)
- I want to make significant changes in my life
- I feel like everything and everyone else is controlling my life and I want to take the control back
- Deep inside I feel like am a failure
- I know that I am sabotaging myself, I just don’t understand why or how...
- I believe the kind of change I want is possible
- I am willing to do whatever it takes to see change happen
- I know I’m responsible for where I’m at in my life
- I believe in a power or source greater than myself
- It’s urgent that change happen NOW