SUCCESS BEYOND BELIEFS
Alone it is only a dream.
When we are dreaming with others,
it is the beginning of reality.
—Dom Helder Camera .
What’s SUCCESS BEYOND BELIEFS All About?
This powerful group program offers people an opportunity to see what is stopping them from living fully, and do something about it. Even though it’s a group program you have your own Progress Log and you do much of the work privately. The benefit of the group is there is support and learning from other participants, which amplifies the growth tremendously. The program is available to be tailored for companies and organizations, complementing their “culture” and specific goals for growth.
The program addresses what stops each of us, which is fear, in one form or another. Fear has many faces and is often not recognized because it’s masked by other emotions or behaviors. For example, when we are defensive, angry, or frustrated, fear is often found underneath; fear of not being appreciated, heard, understood, or valued is something we have all experienced. Feeling depressed is another example of fear being camouflaged. When we are depressed we are often suppressing strong feelings of sadness, hurt or anger. These feelings can seem overwhelming and so the only answer seems to be to keep them suppressed. This of course saps our strength and soon we have no energy for anything. These things can all apply to us in our roles as parents, friends, employees, bosses, and spouses/significant others.
This workshop is for Individuals…
- People who feel caught in a cycle of negative emotions, and want to experience greater emotional freedom
- Anyone who feels they are somehow sabotaging their own progress or success. Sabotage is just another way of saying “putting on the brakes”
- Individuals who know they have more potential than they are somehow expressing, and are tired of moving ahead slowly
- People who are working with a coach/consultant and are stuck at a certain level of success. This program can clear away an emotional “road block” so coaching can be really effective
This workshop is also for Companies and Organizations…
- Are your teams working together in the most effective way possible?
- Can you see “sabotage patterns” at work within your group, but are committed to seeing the success of everyone involved?
- Do you need your team “primed” for your next surge of growth in your marketplace?
- The success or failure of any company or organization rests on the shoulders of leadership… and extends to every person within the “tent.” The very things that affect individuals, by extension affects the organizations of which they are a part.
- We would be more than happy to meet with you and look at the challenges that you’re facing as an organization, and then tailor our unique process for use with your people “in house” to address current issues or strengthen your entire team as you move toward the future
What Will I Gain from Attending?
- An understanding of how our brains sabotages us when we are afraid, and keep us from getting what we want.
- An experience of clearing emotional “blocks” that are stopping you
- Clarity on how we cope, using strategies to constantly “earn” acceptance, value and recognition. These strategies become a vicious cycle that is endless and exhausting. Release from these is liberating and invigorating!
- An experience of stepping out of this cycle and realizing how to live from a place of peace, well-being, balance and joy
About the Facilitators
Lynn Sumida will be leading this program along with other trained Facilitators. Lynn holds a Masters degree in Social Work, and is the President of miruspoint Facilitators Inc. She has over 30 years of experience assisting people to clear trauma, loss and sabotage patterns, from their systems. She is an internationally recognized Trainer and Facilitator .